Your Student Records

Transcript Request

Transcripts are an official record of all credit granted to you while enrolled at Hawkeye Community College or Hawkeye Institute of Technology. Your transcripts are kept by Hawkeye forever.

  • Transcript requests are processed in the order they are received.

  • If you would like to pick up your transcript in person, you are required to show a photo ID.

  • We do not release any non-Hawkeye transcripts that may be a part of your student file. Examples include your High School transcripts or transcripts from other Colleges/Universities.

  • We will notify you promptly if there are any holds or special circumstances regarding your transcript. Any amount of money owed to Hawkeye must be paid in full before your official or unofficial transcript is issued.

  • Minimester transcripts will be available four business days after the end date of the Minimester course.

  • Continuing Education transcripts can be requested by contacting the Cedar Falls Center.

  • GED / High School Equivalency diploma and transcript requests must be made online at

Request Your Credit Transcript

  1. Online through the National Student Clearinghouse
    Order as many transcripts as you would like in a single session.

    There is a processing fee starting at $2.25 per recipient and you must use a major credit card to pay at the time of the request.

    You will have convenient 24/7 access to request your transcript and track your order.

  2. Send us an Email
    If you are requesting a transcript to be sent directly to another educational institution or to the address we have on record for you.

    We will need the following information to process your request:

    • your date of birth,
    • the last four digits of your social security number or student ID number, and
    • the name and address of the college/university you would like your transcript sent.

    While we accept transcript requests via email, we cannot email your transcripts using this option.

    You may request 3 free transcripts per semester. Additional transcripts are $3 each.

  3. Complete the Transcript Request form [pdf]
    You can mail, fax, or bring in your transcript request form. If picking up your transcripts in person, please be sure to bring your photo ID. We cannot release transcripts without proper identification.

    You may request 3 free transcripts per semester. Additional transcripts are $3 each.

Student Handbook | Next Page >

Student Records

Hawkeye Center 134
319-296-1609 (fax)
Email us

Mon–Fri 8:00am–4:30pm

Mailing Address

Student Records
Hawkeye Community College
1501 East Orange Road
P.O. Box 8015
Waterloo, Iowa 50704-8015